Sue Lewis Chocolatier - Chocolate Bark
Sue Lewis is Perth's locally renowned chocolatier, hand crafting the finest of chocolates.
Sue is a qualified chef with over 20 years of experience working in London restaurants, who learnt the art of chocolate making under the direction of master chocolatier Paul A Young.
She prides herself on using the world’s finest ethically sourced couvertures blended with local, seasonal, often organic produce.
Her chocolate barks are delectably thin and indulgent....
Sue Lewis Chocolate Bark varieties include:
- White with Rose & Cardamom
- Dulcey (caramelised white) with Strawberry & Cacao Nibs*
- Caramelia (caramelised milk) with Hazelnuts
- Milk Chocolate with Honeycomb - freshly made with local WA honey
- Milk Chocolate with Fennel & Ginger
- 60% Milk Chocolate with Macadamias, Cherry & Lemon Myrtle
- 70% Dark Chocolate with Almonds & Cranberries [vegan]
- 70% Dark Chocolate with Honeycomb [dairy-free]
*Please note: Image shows chocolate pearls - these are no longer featured in this varietal.
Image credit: Jessica Shaver Photography