Cailo Chocolate is Perth's bean-to-bar chocolate company. They are passionate about quality at every step of the process, and they hand craft every bar from start to finish.
Sourcing high quality cocoa beans from the Solomon Islands and West Papua, they then follow a detailed method of roasting, cracking and winnowing, refining, ageing and tempering, to create the perfect chocolate with a flavour profile that sings of the passion that went into its production.
Cailo Chocolate varieties include:
- Dark Milk - with a cocoa content of almost 60%, this bar will give you a strong chocolate flavour that is complemented by creamy milk aromas.
- Malted Milk - using a blend of malts together with rich dark milk chocolate.
- Chai Milk - whole spices blended with the intense chocolate and creamy milk aromas creates a masala chai style chocolate bar.
- Ooray - also know as Davidson's Plum, Ooray is native to the coastal rainforests of Australia's east coast and is considered a superfood. It provides a tangy lift to the 70% dark chocolate.
- Mountain Berry - the native Mountain Pepperberry adds some subtle red berry fruity flavours to the 70% dark chocolate.
- Lemon Myrtle - a popular Australian bush food, the crushed leaves of this subtropical rainforest tree have an intense lemon flavour that pairs beautifully with the 70% dark chocolate.
- Sea Salt & Nibs - a 75% dark chocolate crafted from Solomon Islands organic Cocoa Beans, and speckled with cacao nibs and Australian sea salt.