The salt of choice for Australia’s leading restaurants and Qantas’ business and first-class cabins, Olsson’s is the oldest family-owned salt company in Australia, producing salt since 1964 from the pristine sea waters of South Australia and Queensland.
The Olsson family have utilised three simple ingredients – sea water, sunshine and wind – to create sea salt flakes that are soft, sweet and delicate with an exceptional sea salt taste.
Olsson's products we stock include:
- Rare Dry Gin Salt - Made in collaboration with Four Pillars Gin, combining the spent botanicals from their Rare Dry Gin, together with Olsson's marine mineral grey salt.
- Redgum Smoked Salt - Made in collaboration with Pialligo Estate Smokehouse in Canberra, this sea salt is cold smoked on red gum for 72 hours. Presented in a reusable stoneware jar with wooden serving spoon.
- Redgum Smoked Salt Refill - To replenish your jar!
- Sea Salt Flakes - Award-winning Olsson’s Sea Salt Flakes in a beautiful reusable stoneware jar with wooden serving spoon. An excellent addition to any kitchen bench or family table. Large ceramic jar and refill box available.
- Sea Salt Rub 'Big Chilli & Garlic' - Australian sea salt flakes, chilli and dried garlic
- Sea Salt Rub 'It's So Rosemary' - Australian sea salt flakes, rosemary & toasted garlic.
- Sea Salt Rub 'Salt Bush & Mountain Pepper Leaf' - Australian sea salt flakes, together with Australian saltbush and mountain pepper leaves for tasty, earthy, spicy notes.
- Sea Salt Rub 'Wild Thing' - Australian sea salt flakes, onion, thyme, juniper berry & rosemary.
- Truffle Salt - Combining Olsson's high quality Australian sea salt flakes with finely shaved fresh (not freeze dried) Black Perigord Truffles. Only Available seasonally.